Monday, February 2, 2009

My car starting....

This morning it was -30 when I got to work. It was supposed to be warming up throughout the day. I did not worry too much about my car starting but then....

It was still only -24 when I left at the end of the day AND there were extreme windchills. I had mentioned to a co-worker that my car was outside allllll day and I was concerned it would not start. She said to not worry about it, so I didn't. But then....

She phoned me from her car when she left and she said it was a lot colder than she had thought!!! When I left (9 hours after parking my car), I was concerned it would not start - especially when I saw someone getting a boost (in the electrical area of course).

BUT....when I got to my car, it started!!

And I made it home safely.

The end!