Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Canada Day!

It only comes once a year but every year we get the brilliant opportunity to celebrate the wonderfully beautiful country that we live in.

Although some of us celebrate it every day!

:-)

I am so grateful for the place that I live in. Not only the country but the province, and the city as well. It is a great place to live!

I remember the first time I went to New York City (it is a great city) and the first 2 impressions I had of NYC was that it smelled of garbage and pollution. I still love NYC but I am so glad I live in my city!

In June I had the opportunity to travel to Egypt....it was my first time in a 3rd world country. It was interesting and one day I would love to go back but it has also made me appreciate my country that much more.

I would also like to go to Israel one day....

No comments: