Monday, August 25, 2008

34 degrees

Today was a warm day in the city. It reached 34 degress Celcius. I am not a huge fan of hot weather, especially when it is humid and intolerable. However, I did not find today that bad. In fact, I did not turn on my air conditioning even though I live on the 2nd floor. I find that the evenings are usually cool enough that I can open a window and the place cools down quite a bit. So I try to avoid turning on my air conditioning when I can stand the heat! (Note: I think it is a good thing I live alone as I tend to live in a hot environment in the summer and a cool environment in the winter. I usally have my air conditioning set at 27 degrees in the summer and my furnace set at 17 degrees in the winter. Not only is it good for the environment :- ) but I am also very cheap...)

It is on days like this that I have to remember winter days and appreciate the heat.

No comments: