Wednesday, July 3, 2013

a sunday drive through the country

On a Wednesday!

We decided that we were going to drive out to the country today and just look around.  We were going to go to the one town but ended up not being able to exit (as it was under construction).  We ended up at a completely different place.  We started randomly turning with not too much thought to direction.  We ended up at another town and wondered around for a bit.  I ended up getting a new band for my watch (I desperately needed a new band) and it now looks like a completely different watch.

We had lunch in this small town (it was really good too).  And then we went to heaven...or at least my idea of heaven.  We went to a used book store!  I found lots of books....but only bought 4.  I had to think about how I would get them home...

After (somehow) doing some more random turns we ended up back in the city.

I wish there was more to say (but alas there is not).

Except...

No comments: