Tuesday, July 2, 2013

there's something about...

Ikea!

Today we went shopping first thing in the morning.  We grabbed some essentials and then it was off to Ikea (for some fun).  Fortunately, (I believe) I have been able to keep my spending habits under control.  I did not buy too much at Ikea (but may have bought more if I did not have to pack it to bring back home).  Although (I believe) I am practical and probably would have restrained myself anyway.  But to just think of everything I would buy if I had a bigger house...(sigh).

My biggest purchases were for a couple of girls who start with the letter A (to celebrate their new rooms).  I am hoping I can fit everything in my suitcase.  (why did I pack so much?)

The sad (and tragic) news from today is that my purse broke.  Alas, I will need to use some crazy glue to repair it.  (sigh)

I also did laundry (quite exciting) and watched Up. 

What will tomorrow bring?  (Probably either stuff in the country or canoeing)

No comments: