Sunday, October 2, 2016

My life working out

I haven't written on here in a very long time.  Mainly because I forget it exists.

When I tried logging in - it took a while...stupid password.

So what have I been up to?

Working out.

I have a personal trainer now that I see about 3 times a week.  I really enjoy working out - some days more than others but generally speaking I enjoy it.  I have been keeping a food journal now for about a year.  I think it does hold me accountable - especially having someone read it. 

The main thing my Personal Trainer wants me to do is drink more water.  Usually I drink somewhere between 15-18 cups of water...but he wants me to drink more.  My goal is now over 20 cups of water a day.  It may seem extreme but when my water numbers are up, I get the best results and right now they are low.

I would really like to continue to do my personal training but money definitely is a factor.  ;-(

I do find that it helps me stay on track though.

No comments: