Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy People!

I know a few chronic complainers. I hope I am not one of them!! Do you ever wonder what people see you as? I consider myself to be an optimistic/realist person but others may see me as a pessimist or (shock!) a chronic complainer!

Life is way too short to spend it complaining about everything!! It's too hot, it's too cold, it's too windy, there is no wind, etc....

I like to take it one day at a time....and find something great about the day (even though sometimes it may seem hard). Happy people definitely help!!! Sometimes I may even need to get my daily dose of happy people from the T.V. but what would life be like without Ellen? (lol)

To happy people!!! (come on....smile:- )

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I need to work on this area..but I am trying!