Monday, October 27, 2008

Country music

In the 90s I listened to country music ALL the time. Then I started turning to other kinds of music. I like all different kinds of music....I cannot limit myself by saying that I do not like a certain kind of music.

In the Spring I started listening to a new country station in the city. I love this station!! It plays a variety of different music and it is different from any other station I have heard. One of the things I find annoying about the DJ's on the radio (where I live) is that they remind me of people who think they are cool and try to act cool, but they are not cool. This new radio station is not like that!!!

Tonight I was listening to the Country station when they played a GREAT song and I started to sing to it....LOVE IT!!!

No comments: