Sunday, October 12, 2008

Signs of Christmas at Thanksgiving....

Tomorrow is Canadian Thanksgiving. (I love Thanksgiving.)

Today it snowed....

and snowed....

and snowed....

(and even snowed some more....)

SERIOUSLY!!!

It is not unusual to snow this early in the Fall but it is unusual for SOOOO much snow to fall this early in the Fall. It was up to my knees in some areas!!!!

I am not a huge fan of an early snow fall (I hate the driving and the shovelling) but tonight when I got home....I took a moment, paused, looked up at the snow falling, and realized how beautiful it was. We are so lucky to have that experience. The experience of snow falling....

Did you know that in some areas of the world (and even here in North America) there are places that have NEVER experienced snow? (I am sure you do.) I find that bizarre - a place without snow. Even though it can be a pain sometimes......I do enjoy the snow.

Early snow is the best because chances are....it is going to melt!! I am expecting the snow to melt by next weekend. But at least we got to spend Thanksgiving in the snow!!!

No comments: