Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dreams

Some people may appreciate the dreams they have - 'One day I want to live by the ocean and go swimming every day!' or 'One day I want to win the lottery and start my own camp for kids'. Yes, I do have dreams (not neccessarily those dreams though).

But today I am going to appreciate the dreams I have at night (when I am sleeping).

Last night I had the oddest dream. I was visiting my sister (except it was not her house), and I dreamt that we went to Europe. She bought me a plane ticket to Europe (no idea where in Europe though). On the plane over there, she told me that the ticket cost her $9000 so now I owed her $9000. (FYI - I cannot afford $9000 for a plane ticket to Europe.)

It was just a very odd dream. I am not sure what it means. Any ideas?

No comments: