Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the white scenery

Today it snowed (again). It took me an hour to get home (normally it takes me 1/2 hr max). I actually enjoyed the car ride home today (although it was longer than normal). I found that I was able to just sit there, relax, and listen to music!!! I did not have anywhere to be so it was awesome!!!

When I looked out my window at work today and saw that it was snowing outside, I was not sure I was ready for winter. I knew it would be a slow ride home (I almost got into a car accident on the way home) and I was not looking forward to shovelling the snow either.

But tonight when I went outside to sweep off my steps, I loved it!!! I loved being outside in the snow again and even sweeping off the steps. I am still somewhat nervous about having to drive to work tomorrow (I was almost in an accident on the way home....it was a very close call), but I am not totally dreading it either!!

YAY snow!!!

(maybe)

(Did I mention I was almost in a car accident on the way home today?)

No comments: