Friday, January 2, 2009

The Weather Forecast

I come from a province where the weather changes in the blink of an eye. In the summer time it is okay to not follow the weather religiously (lol), but in the winter time, it is all about the weather!! (especially this year)

We had a blizzard on New Year's Eve, and we had another blizzard today! The good news about today was that the weather was not too cold (only about -18ish Celcius or so). We are supposed to get about 20-25 centimetres of snow between today and tomorrow AND the tempature is supposed to drop to -30ish. (I know because I watched the weather forecast.) It is supposed to stay cold all weekend!

The good news - the weather will be warming about on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to about -15ish. The bad news - it is supposed to snow all week!

The joys of winter!!

I am glad I can check the weather forecast though and know what to expect! How great is that!!

No comments: