Friday, June 28, 2013

ACHOO

Today is a rainy day so we did not do too much.  It is good though as C had to take her car in anyway.  (Hence, we were without car.)

ACHOO!

Yesterday we went downtown to see the Jersey Boys.  It was a good show.  (Although C said she liked Darren Criss better.)  Of course, I had to come home and research them to see how accurate the show was.

ACHOO!

We are currently watching the Big Bang Theory discs.  (Which was a nice way for me to take a nap.  lol)

ACHOO!

After getting her car back, we picked up some groceries today too.  It was nice as now we have some idea of what we are going to eat this week.

ACHOO!!

The other thing (in case you couldn't tell) is that I have been sneezing a lot!  I am pretty sure it is more allergy related than I am coming down with some sort of illness.

Fortunately I took some allergy medication earlier today and I think it is helping....?

ACHOO!!!

(Maybe not.)

1 comment:

Wanda said...

I am still amazed that C admitted to liking Darren Criss better.