Saturday, June 29, 2013

Vivre le quebec

This morning we woke up and drove to Tim Horton's.  There we ordered breakfast.  I rarely eat at Timmy's and even rarer eat breakfast there.  It took me awhile to decide but eventually ordered.

We then headed out to the wonderful french city of Montreal.  I was tired!  I had a really hard time keeping my eyes open.  Fortunately I was not driving!

We got into Montreal and found the Eaton's Centre (underground shopping).  This was a good thing as it was a rainy day and nice to keep out of the rain.  We browsed for about an hour and then decided to stop for lunch (I had a noodle bowl).  We then shopped for a couple of more hours.  (I bought a wallet and some shoes.)

We (basically) went through the billion shops in the malls and decided to head over to Old Montreal (taking the Metro).  After walking around there (and not buying anything), we headed back to the car.

We just made it home and are now ordering supper.

It was a good day but pretty uneventful...

No comments: