Friday, December 19, 2008

Boots (with grip)

I mentioned a few days ago that I fell down my stairs while attempting to sweep them. Today I fell down them again but did not seriously hurt myself. Then I went out and got some boots with grip, came back and shovelled/swept my steps again!! AND I did not fall!! It was awesome!!!

We have had really odd weather here lately; not only is it cold, it is also snowing ALOT!! Apparently the cold weather is supposed to last until the new year! I am starting to think Mexico right now would be a really good idea!! (At least I wouldn't slip on ice and fall down the stairs there....or would I?)

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Seriously? New Years? Remind me again why I am going there? Oh yeah, Christmas. It was cold here today. -27. Apparently there that's warmer which I am not looking forward to. I hope you healing up. See you on Monday (or Tuesday).

Colette said...

Just so you know, we might be "snowed in" ... especially if it's going to be really cold there. :)

Cam said...

It is supposed to be getting better. I do not always believe what I hear and the weather people just 'pretend' they know what they are talking about...lol. You must come home...I am looking forward to seeing you!!