Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dancing/partying the night away!!

Today my uncle got married (for the 2nd time)! It was also the first time I met his wife. It was a lovely marriage. They picked the date in October (I believe) and so they did not have too long to plan. It was a very relaxed wedding and if we forgot something 'oh well'. It was mainly just family. (She had 2 guests, and the other 30 people there were my family members.)

It was a great time though!! I got to see a lot of my relatives again (and their significant others), and meet some new people as well.

I think it is probably the only wedding in history where the guests started skipping around in circles to Mary Had A Little Lamb...what can I say? Good times, Good times. (You may have an idea of what kind of a family I have...YIKES!!)

The title of this blog entry may be a little bit misleading though as I left the wedding around 10:30 and the wedding was pretty much done by then. (But what can I say? That is dancing/partying for me now that I am so old...lol)

No comments: