Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Guardian Angel

It is going to be winter pretty soon. That is hard to believe, isn't it? It already seems like winter where I am from!! We have snow on the ground!! The roads are somewhat icy. You just have to slow down in certain places.

I always hope people are safe but I pay more attention to that detail in the winter. There are so many car accidents that I cannot help but hope that all people travel safely in the winter!! Last night we lost another 16 year old in a car accident. It is just so sad that people so young have to die!!

This may seem weird but I always try to picture their life and how normal it seemed. They left their parents house, walked to their car, got in, started thinking about everything they needed to do that night and....

The unexpected happened....

My thoughts and prayers are with his family....

There are so many times I could have been that person. That person who dies. Why didn't I? It must have been my Guardian Angel. They are there for you not only to keep you safe but to comfort you when they can't keep you safe.

No comments: