Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shopping.....Christmas shopping

I have come to the conclusion that my blog is really quite.......boring!!! Maybe it is because I am not exactly the brightest bulb in the lamppost...(Wait a minute....????). I mean lamp...lol.

Tonight I went shopping with my sister for some Christmas presents. I had thought I had finished all of my Christmas shopping a week and a half ago but I got a couple of children to buy presents for now. Who are these children? I have no idea!! I know one is a 10 year old girl and the other one is an 8 year old boy but that is all I know. They are a couple of children whose family needs some help this Christmas as they cannot afford to buy gifts this year. I had a lot of fun!!

While I was there I saw this really nice skirt that I thought my cousin's 7 year old daughter would absolutely LOVE!! (But I could be wrong....) So I bought it! I had already bought her gift a week or so ago but I did not feel too bad buying her another gift as her first gift is just some books for her and her sister (they are Learn-to-Read books).

Except....

Then I bought a sweater for both her sister and my niece (who I also had gifts for). I love Christmas. I love trying to find the gift people want. It is so much fun!! And it is even more fun when they are children!! And you buy them pretty clothes....(okay, maybe the girls like that!!).

I could care less what I get for Christmas but I love getting other people something!! It is so much fun!!

1 comment:

Colette said...

I don't think your blog is boring. I look forward to reading it every day. :)